Are you the ITGUY we’re looking for?
Do you have a can-do attitude?
Do you have field technician experience?
Are you a good team player that would fit into a fun and social environment?
Are you excited about configuring and supporting some of the latest technologies?
If you answered yes, then please read on!
ITGUY is a rapidly growing independent IT support business based in North London, and this position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to become part of our hands-on tech team. We’re looking for someone who has a friendly, professional and personable approach towards tasks, with good problem-solving skills and enjoys being in the front line of customer care and support.
We pride ourselves on not being your standard “techies” that fit into the conventional 9am to 5pm mould and believe that IT should not be presented as a dark art. We’re looking for someone that is communicative, approachable and able to put clients at ease. For these reasons, it is extremely important to us that we find the right fit!
We have high standards and care about the quality of work and support we provide, so it’s important how you, as our representative in the field, interact and present themselves to clients… no matter how big or small… with the utmost professionalism at all times.
We expect you to be:
– People friendly – someone who can convey all types of technical concepts in plain English, with a calm and clear approach, as this is first and foremost a face to face position.
– Honest, reliable, punctual, disciplined and enthusiastic.
– Someone who has a life outside of IT – whatever it be (cooking, diving, running marathons etc.), we encourage a healthy work/life balance.
Some areas that the position covers:
– Cloud-based technology – Office 365, Google Apps, Dropbox, Google Drive
– Configuring internet domains – DNS records such as MX and A records
– Remote monitoring and management
– Email support
– Server, workstation, laptop and smartphone support
– Wifi and networking
– Internet security
– Troubleshooting non-starting devices, basic data recovery
Please follow the link below, which will ask some technical and experience questions along with some basic questions about your location and current work situation. If you are successful we will contact you to arrange a telephone interview.
(At this stage CVs will be ignored)